Telecoms Project Management London UK
Talipia believes that effective telecoms project management is essential for the smooth changeover or modernisation of technology within your organisation. That’s why we offer all clients a dedicated Project Manager to guide the installation from start to finish, ensuring the system that goes live on completion day meets all your business objectives.
Dealing with one key person who is fully involved in your installation, is vital for simplifying lines of communication, and assuring a swift and smooth delivery.
Talipia works with you at every stage
Talipia will see the project through from start to finish. A typical installation will include these key steps:
- Initial project orientation meeting: to identify the site, the configuration of the hardware, software, line of site surveys for WiMAX solutions, feature plans, layout of equipment and feasibility, and a thorough inspection
- Demonstration: presentation of equipment and project plan to all involved
- Business needs examination: Talipia will work with the client to identify how they see the system working, and the customer service model they wish to provide. This is a key discussion, ensuring that Talipia sets up the system to best meet those business needs.
- Go live day: the Project Manager, engineers and trainers attend the first day of service. The emphasis is very much on communication and ‘handholding’ as a client starts to use the new technology. Most initial training is accomplished on this day, depending on requirements.
- Training schedules: with the client, we will agree a training and development schedule for staff. To maximise your investment in equipment and ensure staff are confident in using systems, Talipia provides a comprehensive training service. Contact us for more details.
- Evaluation and evolution: Talipia and the client will schedule a de-brief meeting after implementation, and also discuss the potential growth and development of the system in future.
We will be on hand to offer expert advice throughout the project. Only when you are entirely satisfied that all systems are in place will your Project Manager pass ownership of the project to you. Contact us Today to discover out how we can help you to maximise your business communications.
Telecoms Project Management London
Whether you are a small business owner or a high-profile entrepreneur, any organisation small or large, hardly have time or the resources to manage telecom projects effectively. With ever-growing competition and everyday operational issues, it is difficult to find the right resources that work for your company. This results in the rise of time and cost, and many enterprises find themselves in a situation of merchant delays, extended duration and cost overruns. Thus, businesses are not able to achieve their desired goals and end up with inefficient project. That is when you will need the help of Talipia telecom project management services in the UK.
Talipia has in-depth industry knowledge and real-world understanding of how to implement successful telecom projects in London on time and on budget. Having years of industry experience, we are committed to making your telecommunications project work in your favour and allowing your employees to focus on the things they are good at. Realising your project requirements, loopholes and the ways to overcome them, we keep your business operating efficiently and effectively at all times.
Our telecom project management is backed by experienced and pragmatic project developers who use their vast resource and proven methodology to any project. Our project managers can help you with all the telecom projects, ranging from building telecom services to complex telecom project installation and migration. Our dedicated project team will create an environment of consistent communication, on-time reporting, proven strategies and post project delivery support that increases the project success rate and reduces risk.
As a leading IT and telecommunications company, we are in the best position of not only to understand your business requirements and the methodology of project management, but also the fundamental telecom technology. We have all the expertise and experience to deal with all types of telecom projects. Whether you want to manage your entire project or just a part of it, you can count on Talipia.